Sunday Worship Service - 10 am
Annual Meeting (following worship)
We strive to be a warm and welcoming Christian family. Listen for the church bell ringing loud on Sunday morning calling all for the start of worship. We celebrate in worship together for just over an hour. Children enjoy a weekly Children's Message before being dismissed for Sunday School. Nursery care is available for our "little ones". Following the worship service, we invite all to linger and enjoy plentiful snacks, coffee and juice. We offer a Christian worship service with hymns, prayers and a sermon. We love to sing; young and old, those in tune and out-of-tune! Our sanctuary is filled with blessed sounds of joy each week by our adult choir, joined by our wonderful organist, pianist and flutist. Our church is rich in musical tradition with active Adult and Junior Choirs and we enjoy frequent instrumental soloists and performances by our Bell Choir. We believe in a loving, forgiving, and merciful God who is creator and sustainer of all. Learn More
- * Help our Youth - Mission Trip Fundraiser...
- -- Superbowl Sun. Chili Orders Now On-Line until Feb. 03
- * Annual Meeting Feb. 07 - Join us for lunch & "Yr. in Review" show
- * 2015 The Messenger-Fall (color) is now on-line.
- * 2014 Our Year in Review - view on our website