10am Sunday Worship Service
Welcome Rev. Wendy Vander Hart
We strive to be a warm and welcoming Christian family. Listen for the church bell ringing loud on Sunday morning calling all for the start of worship. We celebrate in worship together for just over an hour. Children enjoy a weekly Children's Message before being dismissed for Sunday School. Nursery care is available for our "little ones". Following the worship service, we invite all to linger and enjoy plentiful snacks, coffee and juice. We offer a Christian worship service with hymns, prayers and a sermon. We love to sing; young and old, those in tune and out-of-tune! Our sanctuary is filled with blessed sounds of joy each week by our adult choir, joined by our wonderful organist, pianist and flutist. Our church is rich in musical tradition with active Adult and Junior Choirs and we enjoy frequent instrumental soloists and performances by our Bell Choir. We believe in a loving, forgiving, and merciful God who is creator and sustainer of all. Learn More
- * Welcome to our 10 new members who joined Second Church on Oct.5!
- * 2014 Summer Improvements - see our dollars at work!
- * Congrats to LCS for another successful "pie sale" at Applefest
- * 911 "Day of Remembrance"-Pastor Laura at Boxford F.D.
- * Check out the new "photo display" board in the lower lobby